Power Flushing Machine
Premium power flushing machine with the performance and versatility to handle all your power flushing needs!
The RHO-FLUSH™ 1000 is a versatile, easy to use and highly effective machine for flushing hydronic heating and cooling systems. By utilizing RHO-FLUSH™ 1000 system flushing pumps, hydronic heating systems can be purged of sludge, scale and corrosion deposits with minimal dismantling and disruption.
The RHO-FLUSH™ 1000 power flushing machine is simply connected into the hydronic heating or cooling system, either across standard circulator pump couplings, across the tails of one radiator, or wherever most practicable. The powerful flow, combined with instantaneous flow reverser device, will dislodge and mobilize deposits and corrosion which resist traditional system cleaning methods.
Once the corrosion and sludge deposits have been loosened and mobilized, fresh clean water is forced through the hydronic heating or cooling system, pushing the contaminated water out through a full bore dump valve to waste. During the power flushing process radiators can be individually flushed without removing or disconnecting them from the system by directing the full output of the pump through each radiator separately.
At the end of the flushing process, the system contains fresh clean water and reinstatement of the system to normal operation takes only a few minutes.
Use the RHO-FLUSH™ 1000 on your next job and enjoy these benefits:
▪ A power flushing machine suitable for all hydronic heating and cooling systems
▪ Ultra high flow rate for maximum cleansing power
▪ Maximum removal of sludge and corrosion debris
▪ Dual purpose pump: can be used to fill/purge or flush/clean a system
▪ Can be used to descale boilers, water heaters and other equipment
▪ US style hoses and fittings already assembled
▪ Run dry capability, 167 °F operation
▪ Acid proof construction
▪ Instantaneous flow reverser
Get the most out of your RHO-FLUSH™ 1000, use in combination with Rhomar’s proven Hydro-Solv™ Hydronic System Cleaner and Pro-Tek® Corrosion Inhibitor Treatment.